cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CXF releases….
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2012 20:25:05 GMT

Just a quick update….

I managed to get Camel and the internal Talend tests all passing.  That's the good news.

Bad news is that I'm running into TCK issues.  When my hard drive crashed last month, I lost
my TCK setup and I have no idea what versions of the TCK and and JAX-WS RI I had been using.
  I've now grabbed the latest RI and TCK, but there are apparently some setup differences
that I'm working through.   Using the old configs, I have some test failures, but I think
they may be fixed with the latest TCK.

Anyway, I'm working on that and hope to do builds tomorrow.

Dan

On Aug 10, 2012, at 12:08 PM, Daniel Kulp <dkulp@apache.org> wrote:

> I'm planning on doing some CXF releases real soon (was hoping for today, but…).   The
issue right now is that with the ASF JIRA  down, I cannot get the updated release notes or
version URL's or anything like that.   Last I checked, we had about 80 issues resolved for
2.6.2 which is a lot.  We're definitely a bit overdue.   If JIRA is back up later today, I'll
start builds.  If not, I'll wait till Monday.

> --
> Daniel Kulp

Daniel Kulp