cxf-dev mailing list archives

From rpomeroy <rpome...@me.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat embedding
Date Sat, 18 Aug 2012 20:52:54 GMT
I'm interested in a one-for-one replacement for cxf jetty transport. I
actually love jetty but I'm trying to deliver a onejar packaged web service
and there's a bug that breaks resource resolution so I'm looking at
alternatives. Is there any prior art I might lean on?

And embedded JBoss http transport would also be an option for my customer.

Any pointers greatly appreciated. I only ran into the Jetty Onejar
incompatibility late in the development cycle - so it's a bit stressful 😱

Ron