cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "krn1231@gmail.com" <krn1...@gmail.com>
Subject CXF WebService not accessable when Application is load balanced
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2012 13:54:01 GMT
Hi ,

I have developed a Apache CXF Web Services based application and deployed on
to the Server .

The issue is that ,

The Apache CXF Webservice is being  accessable fine when it is deployed in
Under one single Server (Tomcat )

But when the Application has been load balanced using two server support ,
we are getting 404 (File Not Found)

Could anybody please tell me do we need to do any settings or chnages from
our end , for the application to be accessed when deployed under Load
Balancing Conditions ??

Please share your views , thanks in advance .