cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Ivan <xhh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bus instance sharing among different ports ?
Date Sun, 08 Jul 2012 15:23:23 GMT
Thanks for the idea of Endpoints. I knew that CXF supports ws-* discovery
in OSGi environment with blueprint or bundle listener. If I installs those
feature bundles, think that those features will be automatically added into
the default bus instance. Does it mean that, if I would like to configure
those things on the endpoint side, I may need to disable those kind of
discovery mechanism, or all those interceptors will be added in the
invocation chain ?

--
Ivan