cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Available RESTful services --> UI
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2012 15:40:37 GMT
Redirecting the users list,

On 13/07/12 16:15, sunnydyal wrote:
> OK. style-sheet exists in my root directory. Still not picking up stylesheet.
>
> Servlet controller produce a warning.
>
> Here Html Source:
> <HEAD>
> <LINK type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" href="/myapp/servicelist.css">
> <title>CXF - Service list</title>
> </head>
>
> WARN : org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.ServletController - Can't find the
> the request for http://localhost:8080/myapp/servicelist.css's Observer

This is because your CXFServlet is most likely listening on "/*" so it
is asked to handle this URI. Can you restrict it to say "/services/*" or
similar, this would let a default servlet to read this file ? If you
prefer "/*" then consider configuring a "static-resources-list" CXF
parameter, see DefaultCXFServlet:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/trunk/systests/jaxrs/src/test/resources/jaxrs_dispatch/WEB-INF/web.xml

Sergey