cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Available RESTful services --> UI
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2012 09:13:14 GMT
Hi
On 13/07/12 07:06, sunnydyal wrote:
> Thanks Daniel. I have used required parameter but It is not picking style
> sheet. Where do I have to put .css file?
>
> <init-param>
> 	<param-name>service-list-stylesheet</param-name>
> 	<param-value>servicelist.css</param-value>
> </init-param>

it has to be available in the root of the web application, or in some
subdirectory, example,
<param-value>css/servicelist.css</param-value>

where 'css' is a directory within a given web application.

Can you view the source of the returned HTML page in the browser and
check what the processing instruction links too ?

Sergey