cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CXF JMS Async Thread problem.
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2012 20:52:03 GMT

The problem is that with JMS, we have to start connections to the broker and
such that would need to be told to shutdown.   You can do:

((java.io.Closeable)client).close();

and they should shutdown fine which should allow all the non-daemon
connection threads to terminate and allow the vm to cleanly shutdown.

Dan