cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject 2.7 migration guide page created...
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2012 21:01:21 GMT

Just to let everyone know, I started a page to record any migration issues
for CXF 2.7:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CXF20DOC/2.7+Migration+Guide

I just made a rather large commit to refactor the HTTPConduit stuff a bit.
I've pulled all the HTTPUrlConnection logic out of it and into a subclass.
I'm working on a new httpcompontent-asyncclient subclass as well.  Pulling
the HTTPUrlConnection stuff out allows quite a bit of reuse of much of the
logic while making sure code that would do things like:

HTTPConduit conduit = (HTTPConduit)client.getConduit();
conduit.setC....()

will still work.  However, anyone that has already subclassed the
HTTPConduit (likely very rare) may have migration issues.

--
Daniel Kulp