cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Andrei Shakirin <ashaki...@talend.com>
Subject RE: Possible contribution of XKMS server (Key Information and Key Registration Protocols )
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2012 10:53:59 GMT
Hi Colm,

Thanks, look forwards to do it.
I think it will be mostly the development at Apache.
We will firstly discuss this option with a customer and, if it is accepted, I will contact
with you and Dan for details.

Regards,
Andrei.

-----Original Message-----
From: Colm O hEigeartaigh [mailto:coheigea@apache.org]
Sent: 25 June 2012 16:33
To: dev@cxf.apache.org
Cc: Daniel Kulp
Subject: Re: Possible contribution of XKMS server (Key Information and Key Registration Protocols
)

Hi Andrei,

Are you planning to develop the code at Apache or donate it? If the latter then you may need
to sign a code contribution form - not sure on the specifics, Dan will know more. I'm not
sure if there are any other major issues to consider, the code can be put into the sandbox
and the development can start or continue from there.

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder