cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Aki Yoshida <elak...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] Adding the instance.id on the ObjectName
Date Fri, 29 Jun 2012 10:42:47 GMT
Hi Willem,
I am not sure exactly what you mean by this "instance.id".

Currently, if no id attribute is set, the bus.id is generated by the
bundle id plus cxf and a random number.
When the id attribute is set, it is used as the bus.id shown in JMX.

I am not sure how this "instance.id" is supposed to be used in your use case.

Could you give some examples?
Thanks.
regards, aki