cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Aki Yoshida <elak...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: CXF-Trunk-JDK16 - Build - Failure
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2012 13:25:13 GMT
Hi,
we are seeing this build error today. I think my change in rt/ws/rm
had nothing to do with this error. But I am wondering what has caused
this error on jenkins.

------
mojoStarted org.apache.cxf:cxf-xjc-plugin:2.6.0(generate-sources)[ERROR]
Both jaxb:version and version are present
  line 21 of file:/home/hudson/hudson-slave/workspace/CXF-Trunk-JDK16/trunk/rt/management/src/main/build-resources/instrumentation.xjb

Failed to parse a schema.
-------

This instrumentation.xjb file hasn't been changed for a while and it
has only the jaxb:version attribute and no version attribute. So the
error message doesn't seem to make sense.

Has there been some changes in the plugin or somewhere that might have
caused this issue? Or someone has an idea?

Thanks.
aki

2012/6/14 Apache Jenkins Server <jenkins@builds.apache.org>:
> The Apache Jenkins build system has built CXF-Trunk-JDK16 (build #893)

> Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/CXF-Trunk-JDK16/893/ to view the
results.