cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CXF-Trunk-JDK16 - Build - Failure
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2012 13:58:32 GMT

I think there is a problem with the "Java6 (unlimited security)" JDK
install.   I saw the same problem on another build and switched to the non-
unlimitted security build and the problem went away.    That JDK is rather
old (1.6.0_u20) so I may have Olivier get it update to the latest next time
I see him.   In anycase, I've flipped the JDK over and started another
build.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp