cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject [DISCUSSION] Adding the instance.id on the ObjectName
Date Fri, 29 Jun 2012 08:30:12 GMT
Hi,

As you know CXF management provides a lots MBeans out of box. It works
perfect if it run as stand alone.
If we deploy the CXF endpoints into container like Apache Karaf, we may
hit the issue that Object is already registered. That is because we
don't build up unique Object name for JMX to use. And there could be
more than one Bus which id is CXF.

To resolve this issue I suggest we add the "instance.id" on the
ObjectName. As JMX supports to look up the object with a query string, I
don't think this change will effect much on the user CXF management codes.

Any thoughts?

--
Willem