cxf-dev mailing list archives

From wolfram <wolf...@ritsuka.org>
Subject [feature request] JSON-RPC in CFX
Date Fri, 29 Jun 2012 09:46:25 GMT
Hi.

I need to expose some webservice I've implemented with CXF with Camel
transport as json-rpc webservice.
I've thought that it should be simple task but for now it looks like very
hard problem.

At first I've
http://cxf.547215.n5.nabble.com/Is-it-possible-to-automatically-expose-JAX-WS-service-as-JSON-RPC-service-td5710425.html
asked  in cfx-user list but nobody answered me.

Then I've  http://code.google.com/p/jsonwebservice/ found  JSON-RPC JAX-WS
codec for Oracle's JAX-WS implementation (by the way, it even support
JSON-RPC  http://jax-ws-commons.java.net/json/ natively ), but it looks like
that it can't be adopted for CXF.

Then I've
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/jsonwebservice/GiG-Z1PbxFA/wuGDBJwOj1UJ
asked   jsonwebservice's author if it's possible to port his library onto
cxf, but he answered me that it's very hard task to implement due the
following reasons:

So, is there any possibility of JSON-RPC implementation for JAX-WS in CFX?
Could anybody give any directions how to start? Could anybody help with
this?

P.S. I think that json-rpc maybe dirty simulated with camel processors and
marshalers like  http://camel.apache.org/xmljson.html this , but I think it
very bad idea.

This maybe useful for some lurkers like me: