cxf-dev mailing list archives

From pazzodalegare <pazzodaleg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ws-notification (cxf v. 2.6.1): how to notify custom message
Date Mon, 18 Jun 2012 15:25:25 GMT
Finally I found an answer, probably there is a better/cleaner way to do that.
But in any case it's working.

1) I define an unmarshaller for my context

private static Unmarshaller um;
static{
    try {
      final JAXBContext ctx =
JAXBContext.newInstance(org.apache.cxf.bindings.my.package.ObjectFactory.class.getPackage().getName());
      um = ctx.createUnmarshaller();
    } catch (final JAXBException e) {
      e.printStackTrace();
    }
}

2) then I use it to unmarshall "any" part of my custom message:

 public void notify(NotificationMessageHolderType message) {

       	Object unmarshObj=null;

	        	try {
					unmarshObj = um.unmarshal( (ElementNSImpl) o);
				} catch (JAXBException e) {
					e.printStackTrace();
				}
}