cxf-dev mailing list archives

From pazzodalegare <pazzodaleg...@gmail.com>
Subject ws-notification (cxf v. 2.6.1): how to notify custom message
Date Mon, 18 Jun 2012 12:40:02 GMT
Dear All,

I'm trying to modify ws-notification example to send my custom payload.

So I instruct the NotificationBroker about new classes:

notificationBroker.setExtraClasses(org.apache.cxf.bindings.my.package.ObjectFactory.class);

and marhall operation are going well.

On Consumer side I receive my notifications but they are instance of
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.dom.ElementNSImpl
I would like to have it unmarshalled to use my object. How I can do that?

mp