cxf-dev mailing list archives

From soltanipanah <a_soltan...@yahoo.com>
Subject using wwsec
Date Sat, 16 Jun 2012 07:36:01 GMT
Hi,
I want to secure my service through wssecuity such as the sample project in
ws_security. but I want to consume my service through a javascript client so
that by passing username and password, the client could get the service. I
have seen js_broser_client seen but I don't know how to integrate it with
wssecurity. Is it possible at all? because I found wssec.xml file that
include client configurations, but through a browser I can just pass the
username and password. I would be grateful if you help me.
many thanks,

Arezou Soltani Panah
Amirkabir University of Technology
http://ceit.aut.ac.ir/~soltanipanah/