cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Aki Yoshida <elak...@googlemail.com>
Subject problems with offline BP schema loading under 2.6.x individual bundles setup
Date Thu, 24 May 2012 22:14:54 GMT
Hi,
doing some offline setup tests, I noticed that those core
configuration schemas are in api but the location resolver code
CXFCoreNamespaceHandler is in rt/core.

I noticed this offline loading problem when I used the 2.6.x
individual bundles offline.

We need to move this org.apache.cxf.bus.blueprint package to api or
move only this class in a different package in api.

The latter approach seems to be a simpler one. But package name
org.apache.cxf.configuration.blueprint is already taken by rt/core. I
don't know if we should move this package to api and put this resolver
there or create a new package.

Or is there another idea?

regards, aki