cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Aki Yoshida <elak...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: problems with offline BP schema loading under 2.6.x individual bundles setup
Date Fri, 25 May 2012 18:56:00 GMT
Hi Dan,
thanks for extracting that namespace part and putting it into api. As
talked on #cxf today, it's all working fine.
I also added wsdl.xsd to the list so that http-conf also works from the start.

regards, aki
p.s. you are right, that CXFCoreNSH had more. Last night, i didn't
scroll down that file enough to see the rest :(.