cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fediz release
Date Thu, 31 May 2012 21:45:56 GMT
Hi,

just a very small detail about samples but files like
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/fediz/trunk/examples/wsclientWebapp/webapp/src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/beans.xml<http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/fediz/trunk/examples/wsclientWebapp/webapp/src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/>
should
be avoided. WEB-INF/beans.xml means something for cdi which is not a spring
app ctx. Just renaming the file is enough and will let the sample be ran in
JEE/CDI servers.

- Romain