cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1340905 - in /cxf/trunk/rt/features/clustering: ./ src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/clustering/blueprint/ src/main/resources/META-INF/ src/main/resources/OSGI-INF/ src/main/resources/OSGI-INF/blueprint/ src/main/resources/schemas/ src/main/res...
Date Tue, 22 May 2012 02:55:39 GMT
On Monday, May 21, 2012 08:24:40 PM Johan Edstrom wrote:
> With this last one, are there any other BP components missing?

I'll dig around on my desk and see if I can find the sticky note I had that
listed them all.

Off the top of my head:  all the JMS stuff is still missing.   :-)

If in eclipse (or intellij I assume) you bring up the type hierarchy for the
AbstractBeanDefinitionParser, you likely will get a fairly good list.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp