cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Wulff <owu...@talend.com>
Subject RE: Active Profile Problem with Apache CXF and ADFS2.0(STS)
Date Thu, 31 May 2012 22:02:45 GMT
Hi Gina

The fix was that CXF complains if this element is missing.

Another option is that you download this wsdl, fix the incorrect policy definition and reference
the local wsdl file in the STSClient bean.

Thanks
Oli

------

Oliver Wulff

Blog: http://owulff.blogspot.com<http://owulff.blogspot.com/>
Solution Architect
http://coders.talend.com

<http://coders.talend.com>Talend Application Integration Division http://www.talend.com

________________________________
From: Gina Choi [ginachoi88@gmail.com]
Sent: 31 May 2012 23:41
To: users@cxf.apache.org
Cc: dev@cxf.apache.org; Oliver Wulff
Subject: Re: Active Profile Problem with Apache CXF and ADFS2.0(STS)

Hi Oliver,

<sp:HttpsToken> only appears in ADFS2.0 wsdl file like bellow, but I don't think that
can modify ADFS2.0 wsdl file. It came from Microsoft as it is. <sp:HttpsToken> is child
of <wsp:Policy> here.

<wsp:Policy><sp:HttpsToken RequireClientCertificate="true"/></wsp:Policy>

You have mentioned that there is a fix from CXF. I am using CXF 2.6.0. Do you have newer version
available?

Gina

On Thu, May 31, 2012 at 5:18 PM, Oliver Wulff <owulff@talend.com<mailto:owulff@talend.com>>