cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Delaying 2.6.1/2.5.4 due to test failures...
Date Tue, 29 May 2012 22:02:54 GMT
Hi
On 29/05/12 21:52, Daniel Kulp wrote:
> On Tuesday, May 29, 2012 09:49:36 PM Sergey Beryozkin wrote:
>> On 29/05/12 21:10, Daniel Kulp wrote:
>>> We have a bunch of test failures in the rs-security stuff with Java 5:
>>>
>>> https://builds.apache.org/view/A-F/view/CXF/job/CXF-Trunk-JDK15/
>>> https://builds.apache.org/view/A-F/view/CXF/job/CXF-2.5.x/
>>>

>>> which needs to get resolved before the release.   Thus, I'm going to
>>> delay this build until tomorrow.   Colm and Sergey: can you look at
>>> those please?
>> Looking into it now. I fear I've messed it up with my updates to the
>> client runtime...Though why on Java 5 only, not sure yet
>
> Well, they fail on Java 7 as well.  :-)

I believe I've got it fixed. The issue will be there in CXF 2.4.8 but
not in 2.4.9, I think it's very rare that the client code would replace
say Book.class with DOMSource class, so hopefully no CXF 2.4.8 users
will ever see this problem and I think we will be able to offer a
workaround by setting the out message properties if really needed.

Sorry for a big mess,

Sergey

--
Sergey Beryozkin