cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Discussion about using JMS transport with CXFRS
Date Tue, 29 May 2012 14:33:59 GMT
Hi Willem
On 29/05/12 14:53, Willem Jiang wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just have a chance to go through the missing feature of JMS transport
> to support cxfrs frontend.
>
> Current JMS transport doesn't send out Message.REQUEST_URI and
> Message.HTTP_REQUEST_METHOD properties as the HTTP transport does.
> So it hard for use the use the cxfrs frontend with JMS transport.
>
> My question is do we need to transfer other properties which could be
> used by cxfrs frondend?

The above properties are defaulted to "/" and "POST" respectively but
can be customized via JMS properties

> And The AbstractClient is tend to use HttpConnection to get the headers
> for build the response, it stops the user to leverage other transports.
> We may need to update this part of code.

+1. I did few changes to address
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-3562, but I will prioritize on
it after 2.6.1 is out. It is also needed for the future async support,
alternative HTTP stacks support, etc, so it's time to start addressing it

Cheers, Sergey

--
Sergey Beryozkin

Talend Community Coders