cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Discussion about using JMS transport with CXFRS
Date Tue, 29 May 2012 13:53:13 GMT
Hi,

I just have a chance to go through the missing feature of JMS transport
to support cxfrs frontend.

Current JMS transport doesn't send out Message.REQUEST_URI and
Message.HTTP_REQUEST_METHOD properties as the HTTP transport does.
So it hard for use the use the cxfrs frontend with JMS transport.

My question is do we need to transfer other properties which could be
used by cxfrs frondend?

And The AbstractClient is tend to use HttpConnection to get the headers
for build the response, it stops the user to leverage other transports.
We may need to update this part of code.

Any thoughts?

--
Willem