cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Alessio Soldano <asold...@redhat.com>
Subject SpringBeanLocator and additional ApplicationContext instances
Date Tue, 15 May 2012 14:43:40 GMT
Hi,
I've an application that creates a Spring Bus and then add a child
context (GeneralApplicationContext) to the context that has been created
for the bus:

BusApplicationContext ctx = bus.getExtension(BusApplicationContext.class);
GenericApplicationContext childCtx = new GenericApplicationContext(ctx);
XmlBeanDefinitionReader reader = new XmlBeanDefinitionReader(childCtx);
reader.loadBeanDefinitions(...);
childCtx.refresh();

I'd like the SpringBeanLocator that's also installed by default in the
bus to be able to resolve beans I might have in the additional child
context. Does anybody have suggestions / best practices on how to do
that? I'm thinking about providing a custom bean locator, not sure if
that really is a good idea though...

Thanks
Alessio

--