cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Seeing a bunch of Java7 test failures....
Date Fri, 04 May 2012 19:59:14 GMT

I've now managed to get all the tests passing at least once.   That's the
good news.

Still haven't managed to get a full "mvn -T 8 -Pnochecks" to pass though.
Keep getting random failures hear and there so there are definitely some
timing related things or something going on.  :-(

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp