cxf-dev mailing list archives

From ascii <pwgn...@slcorp.com>
Subject Re: CXF trying to initialize while shutting down.
Date Thu, 17 May 2012 22:43:56 GMT
There is an issue here, regardless of the OP's specific problem. Many user
errors cause a flood of messages like this apparently due to errors in the
way cxf shuts down. For example if you mistype the name of your handling
class in beans.xml, Spring (?) will shut down cxf, which then behaves badly,
generating the flood of messages. It would be much easier if it shut down
nicely, and we could see the specific cause of the error rather than
drowning in messages relating to cxf. I think the large number of people who
have read this thread is an indicator of how widespread the problem is.