cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Benson Margulies <bimargul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat embedding
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2012 00:44:13 GMT
On Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 8:09 PM, Glen Mazza <glen.mazza@gmail.com> wrote:
> Really?  AFAICT the code I linked to *is* using Tomcat, if perhaps not
> directly in the manner that you're interested.
> Glen

Really. Currently, when you just 'launch an endpoint', CXF launches
Jetty behind your back. I'd love to make it possible for CXF to do the
same with Tomcat; however, your scheme gets me the same end-user
benefits for a lot less effort than building a http_tomcat transport
next to the http_jetty transport.