cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Freeman Fang <freeman.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat embedding
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2012 09:57:23 GMT
Hi Benson,

May not answer you question directly about the tomcat embedding.
You mentioned that the  jetty bugs that close 'idle' connections,  I
ran into a similar issue months ago, and setMaxIdleTime on jetty can
perfectly resolve it, not sure it's exactly same problem you encounter
with jetty, but it's worthy of checking.
Please take a look at [1] to get more details.

[1]http://cxf.547215.n5.nabble.com/CXF-retrying-an-operation-td5072484.html#a5074035
Freeman

On 2012-4-23, at 下午10:41, Benson Margulies wrote:

> Last year, I took a look at tomcat as an alternative to Jetty for
> embedding purposes.
>
> I ran aground, I was just too ignorant.
>
> Since I seem, again, to be hitting jetty bugs that close 'idle'
> connections inappropriately, I've got myself interested again.
>
> Is anyone who has a grip on server transports willing to help me out?

Freeman Fang

FuseSource
Email:ffang@fusesource.com
Web: fusesource.com