cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Roadmap for fediz in sandbox
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2012 13:02:25 GMT
As far as the providing Fedix CXF extensions, the one for making the IDP
server running on top of CXF JAX-RS, as an alternative to the existing
servlet option, is definitely part of the 2nd release plan,

I'm wondering though if the CXF JAX-RS filters for protecting the
endpoints as part of SAML-P/Redirect flows (currently incomplete) which
I prototyped based on Colm's tests would belong to the Fediz project or
not, at the moment I'm assuming that not as they kind of supposed to
work even when non Fediz IDPs are around,

It's a minor issue though, as Fediz is going to become a star
sub-project :-)

Cheers, Sergey

--
Sergey Beryozkin