cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Release Apache CXF 2.6.0
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2012 20:26:58 GMT

It's been 6 months since the 2.5.0 release and thus it's time for the 2.6
release.   We've been VERY busy with many new features, lots of refactoring,
bunch of OSGi enhancements, etc...  The migration guide at:

http://cxf.apache.org/docs/26-migration-guide.html

is certainly one of the "longest" migration guides we've had, although a
large part of the reason for that is the extra extensive testing that's been
done with 2.6.0 to identify as many issues as possible.

The maven staging area:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecxf-039/

This release is tagged at:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/tags/cxf-2.6.0

The distributions are in the org/apache/cxf/apache-cxf/ directory of the
Maven staging area.

Daniel Kulp