cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Soap12FaultOutInterceptor output
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2012 18:17:11 GMT
On Tuesday, April 17, 2012 11:06:42 AM wsdev2012 wrote:
> Hi,
> could anyone please tell me if this is a but/regression or I am not doing
> it properly?
> http://cxf.547215.n5.nabble.com/Soap12FaultOutInterceptor-output-td5645311
> .html

This could definitely be a bug, but I'd like to see a full testcase.  If you
look in SoapFault.createFault, if the incoming fault is already a SoapFault,
it returns it.  Thus, the subcode shouldn't be lost as there wouldn't be any
cloning.    I'd like to see a testcase to really figure out what is
happening.

Dan