cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Aki Yoshida <elak...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Issue CXF-4181
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2012 14:34:15 GMT
Hi,
I attached a unit test for this problem to your jira ticket.

I thought a quick solution is to copy all the namespace bindings from
the reader object to the root dom element but the public API does not
have an iterator to access all the bindings. So, that didn't work.

Someone might have a simple solution.

regards, aki

El día 22 de marzo de 2012 23:44, Carlos Rodríguez Fernández
<carlosrodrifernandez@live.com> escribió:

> Hello,This issue is because the Soap12FaultInInterceptor.unmarshalFault receives a XMLStreamReader
only for the Fault element. This is because it is what the SAAJInInterceptor.handleMessage
does with the XMLSreamReader content when the message is a fault.Well, I think this issue
requires a lot of changes. These are my options:1. Let the unmarshalFault has access to the
whole message passing a XMLStreamReader of the whole message. Will this change the whole "style"
of how CXF interceptors processes soap messages, i.e. by fragments? Since cxf is dealing with
XML (ns declarations can be in any ancestor) I don't think it is a bad idea passing the XMLStreamReader
for the whole message, so that, interceptors are not allowed to change the XMLStreamReader
for specific fragments.2. Having a SOAPMessage content always available for when an interceptor
needs it. For some reason, this content is not presented when the Soap12FaultInInterceptor
is processing the message.3. Leaving everything as it is and assuming that CXF needs you not
to have any namespace declaration in Bodies or Envelope element :S.