cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Colm O hEigeartaigh <cohei...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Move JAX-RS claims classes to frontend independent module rt/security
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2012 07:59:55 GMT
+1.

Colm.

On Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 7:06 AM, Oliver Wulff <owulff@talend.com> wrote:
> Hi all
>
> I'd like to start working on the RBAC (see mail "Role based access control with SAML
in CXF") and the Claims support for JAX-WS. Sergey has already implemented that for JAX-RS.

> I'd propose to move these classes (claims, annotations) to a frontend independent module
like rt/security thus it can be used by JAX-WS and JAX-RS. To get this done for 2.6 would
be very good. Otherwise, we can do this for 2.7 earliest. I'd like to avoid in having different
Claims classes for the same purpose when using JAX-RS or JAX-WS.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder
http://coders.talend.com