cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Sven Bendel <ubuntudr...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: CXF generates badly formated services WSDL
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2012 15:41:28 GMT
Hm, you're right, I get HTML. However, the error stacktrace leads to the
conclusion, that this file is being downloaded by the automatically
generated client (from the service's WSDL) or rather the ServiceImpl class
provided by CXF. Therefore either the client geneneration code has some bug
in it leading to the wrong address being taken for service discovery or my
WSDL is misconfigured. I will check that again and report my findings.