cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Apache CXF BuildUtils and XJC-Utils
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2012 16:11:04 GMT

In preparation for the CXF 2.6.0 release, we need to release a new version
of cxf-xjc that contains the updated plugins and runtime module.   Since we
need that, might as well release cxf-buildutils as well.

Only one minor change in cxf-buildutils:
*  Update the checkstyle line length from 110 to 120 chars as discussed a
couple months ago.

Changes in cxf-xjc
* Move DataTypeAdapter and ToString stuff from cxf-tools-common into new
cxf-xjc-runtime module that has very minimal dependencies (and is an osgi
bundle)
* Update "tostring" xjc plugin to use new cxf-xjc-runtime module classes.

Staging area:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecxf-131/

Tags:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/xjc-utils/tags/xjc-utils-2.6.0/
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/build-utils/tags/cxf-build-utils-2.4.1/

Here is my +1, vote open for at least 72 hours.

--
Daniel Kulp