cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CXF-DOSGi and the OSGi Remote Service Admin TCK
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2012 13:41:00 GMT
Hi David
On 22/03/12 12:50, David Bosschaert wrote:
> On 22 March 2012 11:13, Daniel Kulp<dkulp@apache.org>  wrote:
>> On Thursday, March 22, 2012 08:47:16 AM David Bosschaert wrote:
>>> Yes, the changes to settings.xml helped. That got me past that issue.
>>>
>>> However, I ended up having some problems with the GPG side of things
>>> (GPG on Mac OSX) - similar to [1] so I couldn't close the stage repo.
>>> It seems like the artifacts were signed by a subkey which apparently
>>> doesn't work. So it looks like I need to do things over again.
>>> Does it harm doing mvn release:prepare and mvn release:perform a
>>> second time with the same version? I guess this will mean that the tag
>>> gets moved?
>>
>> Just make sure you "svn rm" the tag first.   Then it should be OK to just
>> redo it.
>>
>> Dan
>
> Ok, that seems to have worked now.
> I have the CXF-DOSGi 1.3.1 artifacts staged here:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecxf-101/
>
> Could someone please confirm that I did this correctly?
>
> Before calling the vote I would like to run the actual artifacts
> through the OSGi TCK to ensure that everything is still green.
> Is there anything else that needs to be done before the vote can be called?

I quickly tested the greeter demo against single & multi bundles
distros, downloading all from the staged repo, looks ok.

I'm seeing 1.4-SNAPSHOT in poms, I guess I can update that easily later
on to 1.3.2-SNAPSHOT as I won't have enough 'material' to call a 1.4
release in few months time, the upgrade to Blueprint would of course go
to 1.4 :-), but I'm not sure when exactly it will happen...

Thanks, Sergey