cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CXF-DOSGi and the OSGi Remote Service Admin TCK
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2012 09:47:30 GMT
Hi David
On 20/03/12 08:00, David Bosschaert wrote:
> I just got confirmation that the current trunk of the CXF-DOSGi passes
> the TCK again.

Great news, thanks for the support from your side,

> It would be *really* good if we could release this
> version so that the Remote Services and RSA RI in the OSGi systems is
> a released version of CXF-DOSGi rather than a snapshot. Sergey, could
> I maybe ask you to do a release again?

I'm planning to do a 1.3.1 release in the June/July time frame, few
JIRAs have been opened against 1.3 so I'll try to address some of them
too before cutting a new release.

> Here's a summary of the fixes:
> * Fixed exports from Single Bundle Distro
> * Fixed deadlock
> * Fixed cleanup
> * Fixed ExportReferenceImpl.equals() and hashCode()
> * Fixed RemoteServiceAdminCore.exportService()
>
> As these issues are all exposed by the OSGi TCK I didn't write any
> additional tests for them in the CXF-DOSGi codebase.
> As an aside. Note that it is possible for Apache committers to run the
> OSGi TCK. If anyone is interested let me know and I'll dig up the
> details.

Is that info in the public domain ? If yes then may be you can add this
info to the DOSGi wiki ?

Thanks, Sergey

--
Sergey Beryozkin