cxf-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r807986 - /websites/production/cxf/content/resources-and-articles.html
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2012 16:03:11 GMT

FYI:  Direct updates to the html code will get wiped out next time someone 
edits the confluence page.  I'd definely recommend not doing that.  :-)

Dan


On Friday, March 09, 2012 03:14:49 PM owulff@apache.org wrote:
> Author: owulff
> Date: Fri Mar  9 15:14:49 2012
> New Revision: 807986
> 
> Log:
> article added
> 
> Modified:
>     websites/production/cxf/content/resources-and-articles.html
> 
> Modified: websites/production/cxf/content/resources-and-articles.html
> ==========================================================================
> ==== --- websites/production/cxf/content/resources-and-articles.html
> (original) +++
> websites/production/cxf/content/resources-and-articles.html Fri Mar  9
> 15:14:49 2012 @@ -169,7 +169,7 @@ Apache CXF -- Resources and Articles
> 
>  <h4><a shape="rect"
> name="ResourcesandArticles-CXFandSecurityArticles"></a>CXF and Security
> Articles</h4>
> 
> -<ul><li><a shape="rect" class="external-link"
> href="http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/java/library/j-jws19/index.html"
> rel="nofollow">Java Web services: The state of web service security</a>
> <em>by Dennis Sosnoski</em> (December 2010)</li><li><a shape="rect"
> class="external-link"
> href="http://davidvaleri.wordpress.com/2010/12/16/using-nss-for-fips-140-
> 2-compliant-message-security-in-cxf/" rel="nofollow">Using NSS for FIPS
> 140-2 compliant message (WS-S) security in CXF</a> <em>by David
> Valeri</em> (December 2010)</li><li><a shape="rect" class="external-link"
> href="http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/java/library/j-jws18/index.html"
> rel="nofollow">Java Web services: Understanding WS-Policy</a> <em>by
> Dennis Sosnoski</em> (November 2010)</li><li><a shape="rect"
> class="external-link"
> href="http://davidvaleri.wordpress.com/2010/10/19/using-nss-for-fips-140-
> 2-compliant-transport-security-in-cxf/" rel="nofollow">Using NSS for FIPS
> 140-2 compliant transport security in CXF</a> <em>by David Valeri</em>
> (October 2010)</li><li><a shape="rect" class="external-link"
> href="http://davidvaleri.wordpress.com/2010/09/15/signing-ws-addressing-h
> eaders-in-apache-cxf/" rel="nofollow">Signing WS-Addressing headers in
> Apache CXF</a> <em>by David Valeri</em> (September 2010)</li><li><a
> shape="rect" class="external-link"
> href="http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/java/library/j-jws17/index.html"
> rel="nofollow">Java Web services: WS-Security without client
> certificates</a> <em>by Dennis Sosnoski</em> (August 2010)</li><li><a
> shape="rect" class="external-link"
> href="http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/java/library/j-jws16/index.html"
> rel="nofollow">Java Web services: WS-SecureConversation performance</a>
> <em>by Dennis Sosnoski</em> (June 2010)</li><li><a shape="rect"
> class="external-link"
> href="http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/java/library/j-jws13.html"
> rel="nofollow">Java Web services: WS-Security with CXF</a> <em>by Dennis
> Sosnoski</em> (March 2010)</li><li><a shape="rect" cl ass="external-link"
> href="http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/java/library/j-jws15/index.html"
> rel="nofollow">Java Web services: WS-Trust and WS-SecureConversation</a>
> <em>by Dennis Sosnoski</em> (May 2010)</li><li><a shape="rect"
> class="external-link"
> href="http://www.lumidant.com/blog/apache-cxf-tutorial-ws-security-with-s
> pring/" rel="nofollow">Apache CXF Tutorial - WS-Security with Spring </a>
> Lumidant Blog (February 2008)</li><li><a shape="rect"
> class="external-link" href="http://coheigea.blogspot.com/"
> rel="nofollow">Security enhancements for CXF 2.4.x</a> <em>by Colm O
> hEigeartaigh's</em> blog has a bunch of articles and information about
> the new WS-Security stuff in CXF 2.4.x and WSS4J 1.6.x.</li><li><a
> shape="rect" class="external-link"
> href="http://groovyjava-tom.blogspot.com/2012/01/cxf-and-ms-crm-2011.html
> " rel="nofollow">CXF and CRM 2011</a> <em>by Tom Schneider</em>
(January
> 2012)</li></ul> +<ul><li><a shape="rect" class="external-link"
> href="owulff.blogspot.com/2012/02/saml-tokens-and-ws-trust-security-token
> .html" rel="nofollow">Clarification on SAML and WS-Trust usage</a> <em>by
> Oliver Wulff</em> (February 2012)</li><li><a shape="rect"
> class="external-link"
> href="http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/java/library/j-jws19/index.html"
> rel="nofollow">Java Web services: The state of web service security</a>
> <em>by Dennis Sosnoski</em> (December 2010)</li><li><a shape="rect"
> class="external-link"
> href="http://davidvaleri.wordpress.com/2010/12/16/using-nss-for-fips-140-
> 2-compliant-message-security-in-cxf/" rel="nofollow">Using NSS for FIPS
> 140-2 compliant message (WS-S) security in CXF</a> <em>by David
> Valeri</em> (December 2010)</li><li><a shape="rect" class="external-link"
> href="http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/java/library/j-jws18/index.html"
> rel="nofollow">Java Web services: Understanding WS-Policy</a> <em>by
> Dennis Sosnoski</em> (November 2010)</li><li><a shape="r ect"
> class="external-link"
> href="http://davidvaleri.wordpress.com/2010/10/19/using-nss-for-fips-140-
> 2-compliant-transport-security-in-cxf/" rel="nofollow">Using NSS for FIPS
> 140-2 compliant transport security in CXF</a> <em>by David Valeri</em>
> (October 2010)</li><li><a shape="rect" class="external-link"
> href="http://davidvaleri.wordpress.com/2010/09/15/signing-ws-addressing-h
> eaders-in-apache-cxf/" rel="nofollow">Signing WS-Addressing headers in
> Apache CXF</a> <em>by David Valeri</em> (September 2010)</li><li><a
> shape="rect" class="external-link"
> href="http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/java/library/j-jws17/index.html"
> rel="nofollow">Java Web services: WS-Security without client
> certificates</a> <em>by Dennis Sosnoski</em> (August 2010)</li><li><a
> shape="rect" class="external-link"
> href="http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/java/library/j-jws16/index.html"
> rel="nofollow">Java Web services: WS-SecureConversation performance</a>
> <em>by Dennis Sosnoski</em> (June 2010)</li><li><a s hape="rect"
> class="external-link"
> href="http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/java/library/j-jws13.html"
> rel="nofollow">Java Web services: WS-Security with CXF</a> <em>by Dennis
> Sosnoski</em> (March 2010)</li><li><a shape="rect" class="external-link"
> href="http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/java/library/j-jws15/index.html"
> rel="nofollow">Java Web services: WS-Trust and WS-SecureConversation</a>
> <em>by Dennis Sosnoski</em> (May 2010)</li><li><a shape="rect"
> class="external-link"
> href="http://www.lumidant.com/blog/apache-cxf-tutorial-ws-security-with-s
> pring/" rel="nofollow">Apache CXF Tutorial - WS-Security with Spring </a>
> Lumidant Blog (February 2008)</li><li><a shape="rect"
> class="external-link" href="http://coheigea.blogspot.com/"
> rel="nofollow">Security enhancements for CXF 2.4.x</a> <em>by Colm O
> hEigeartaigh's</em> blog has a bunch of articles and information about
> the new WS-Security stuff in CXF 2.4.x and WSS4J 1.6.x.</li><li><a
> shape="rect" class="external-link" href="htt
> p://groovyjava-tom.blogspot.com/2012/01/cxf-and-ms-crm-2011.html"
> rel="nofollow">CXF and CRM 2011</a> <em>by Tom Schneider</em> (January
> 2012)</li></ul>
> 
> 
>  <h4><a shape="rect" name="ResourcesandArticles-StackComparison"></a>Stack
> Comparison</h4>
-- 
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org - http://dankulp.com/blog
Talend Community Coder - http://coders.talend.com


Mime
View raw message