cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Andrei Shakirin <ashaki...@talend.com>
Subject RE: WS-Policy Article: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CXF/Using+WS-Policy+in+CXF+projects
Date Wed, 29 Feb 2012 15:04:49 GMT
Hi Glen,

>Please edit it directly.  The URL which Confluence gives you to edit the pages is different
from the main website URL, but then it gets automatically pushed >(perhaps every 6 or 12
hours) to the production website.

Unfortunately synchronization doesn't work properly for me:
Despite of my updates of page: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CXF20DOC/Transports
,
Page http://cxf.apache.org/docs/transports.html is still in old state. More than 24 hours
gone.