cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Sosnoski <...@sosnoski.com>
Subject 2.5-fixes offline build test breaks in tools/javato, tools/wadlto, services/wsn/wsn-core
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2012 10:14:28 GMT
I've checked in fixes for broken tests when run offline in tools/javato
and services/wsn/wsn-core. The former needed swaref.xsd for the
http://ws-i.org/profiles/basic/1.1/xsd namespace, while the latter
needed addressing.xsd for the http://www.w3.org/2006/03/addressing
namespace.

In both cases I used the jax-ws-catalog.xml in test/resources/META-INF,
which fixes the tests for offline use but doesn't help out if users try
to do the same thing offline. Should we move these files across to
src/resources/META-INF instead, so that the files will also be found
anytime the tools are run? I don't want to do this without checking in
case it has undesirable side-effects.

I haven't been able to track down the problem with tools/wadlto
org.apache.cxf.tools.wadlto.jaxrs.JAXRSContainerTest, since it's buried
within a layer of sun classes in the call to
SourceGenerator.createCodeModel(), so I'll create a Jira for that.

  - Dennis

--

Dennis M. Sosnoski
Java SOA and Web Services Consulting <http://www.sosnoski.com/consult.html>