cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Logging interceptors and binary payloads
Date Mon, 13 Feb 2012 23:00:35 GMT
Hi,
On 13/02/12 15:46, Daniel Kulp wrote:

> Looks OK to me.  The only additional suggestion I have is to add the flags to
> the @Logging annotation as well to keep that consistent and up to date.

Sure, added a 'showBinary' annotation property, set to 'false' by default.
I will also investigate later on how to deal with multipart/* without
having too many temp files created, I thought may be we can get
SequenceInputStream, with some individual InputStreams set to "---
Binary Content---",

thanks, Sergey