cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Andrei Shakirin <ashaki...@talend.com>
Subject Support multiple policy interceptor providers per policy assertion
Date Fri, 27 Jan 2012 16:38:41 GMT
Hi,

At the moment policy mechanism is very powerful, but have some limitations. One of them is
that it is possible to register only one InterceptorProvider for one policy assertion.

PolicyInterceptorProviderRegistry interface extends Regsitry as:

public interface PolicyInterceptorProviderRegistry
extends Registry<QName, PolicyInterceptorProvider> {

I see some use cases where PolicyInterceptorProvider(s) are independent, but associated with
the same policy assertion (for example in complex authentication case).

Proposal: extend PolicyInterceptorProviderRegistry to save set of PolicyInterceptorProvider
for one assertion.
If proposal is accepted I will provide patch.

Jira issue is already created: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-4073.

Regards,
Andrei.