cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Johnson <emjohn...@fusesource.com>
Subject Re: CXF website, svnpubsub, javadocs, etc....
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2012 18:12:55 GMT
I think 2) is sufficient. Most people will be looking for the Javadocs for the latest version
of the one of the supported releases. I'm all for more information versus less information,
but keeping every version of the Javadocs on the Web site starts getting to the point of diminishing
returns.

Eric Johnson
Principle Technical Writer | FuseSource Corp.
emjohnson@fusesource.com | fusesource.com
office: (781) 280-4174
skype: finnmccumial | twitter: @finnmccumial
blog: http://documentingit.blogspot.com/