cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Aki Yoshida <elak...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1227691
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2012 10:04:32 GMT
2012/1/24 Sergey Beryozkin <sberyozkin@gmail.com>:
> Hi Aki
>
> On 05/01/12 16:49, ay@apache.org wrote:
>>
>> Author: ay
>> Date: Thu Jan  5 16:49:56 2012
>> New Revision: 1227691

>> Log:
>> [CXF-4013] Enhancing the element-append and drop options of
>> OutTransformWriter
>>

> I've finally updated the documentation [1] to take note of your enhancement,
> thanks for this fine effort.
>
> It's quite complete now, this feature, may be we can offer some basic
> conditional transformation support in time too :-)

Hi Sergey,

Thanks for the documentation update. We have now the inbound and
outbound transformation features aligned.

Yes, we can add a few things along this transformation model. Allowing
a simple node path rather than just its node name to pick the node is
a useful extension. This will be easy. Providing some conditional
transformation is also useful one. If we can limit its functionality
and complexity in some reasonably level, that will be good.

Regards, aki