cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Colm O hEigeartaigh <cohei...@apache.org>
Subject Re: General security error (Provided SAML token does not contain a suitable key)
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2012 09:46:26 GMT
Hi Amir,

Yes, CXF supports server-side WS-SecureConversation. You could take a
look at the following system test to see how it works. The tests is
here:

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/cxf/trunk/systests/ws-security-examples/src/test/java/org/apache/cxf/systest/wssec/examples/secconv/SecureConversationTest.java?view=markup

The server WSDL with policy is here:

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/cxf/trunk/systests/ws-security-examples/src/test/resources/org/apache/cxf/systest/wssec/examples/secconv/DoubleItSecConv.wsdl?view=markup