cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: [Discuss] Move gzip feature to core
Date Mon, 30 Jan 2012 10:56:06 GMT
We could of course also have a spearate module for gzip.
The reason why I think about moving it to core is that it just contains
3 classes and does not have additional dependencies.

Basically I like the idea to separate modules on the architecture level.
On the runtime level I doubt though that any user would mind having
these classes
available every time.

About a prefix for the gzip classes. I also thought about what could be
suitable. Of course gzip is kind of on the transport level but it is no
transport. So perhaps it is a kind of a transformation or encoding.

Christian

--
Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de