cxf-dev mailing list archives

From lolo13100 <laurent...@hotmail.com>
Subject Prob uploading file with pics
Date Fri, 20 Jan 2012 10:43:59 GMT
Hi !

I've a strange problem with the uploading file with pics.

When I uplaod a simple RTF file the content of the file is ok. But when I
insert the same file with a simple pics inside the content of the file is
empty.

Please find my interface :
@POST
@Consumes("multipart/form-data")
public Response sendFaxPost(MultipartBody attachment) throws Exception {

// presumes the part has a content id
Attachment a = attachment.getAttachment("FXS_ATTACHMENT");
InputStream rtf = a.getDataHandler().getInputStream();
//write file to filesystem
....}

First case (simple RTF): file is ok
Second case (same RTF with simple jpg inside ): file size is 0

Hope you can help.

Best regards,

Lolo