cxf-dev mailing list archives

From janb <jbernha...@talend.com>
Subject Selfmade CryptoProvider
Date Mon, 16 Jan 2012 18:21:52 GMT
Hi @all,

I'm testing a custom cryptoProvider (XKMS Support) and try to get it
running. But it seems to me, that CXF has never tested this case before...
Hopefully you can help me!

Here is what I try to do:

1. I set the following properties:
<jaxws:endpoint ... >
<jaxws:properties>
	<entry key="ws-security.signature.crypto" value-ref="xkmsCryptoProvider"/>
	<entry key="ws-security.encryption.crypto" value-ref="xkmsCryptoProvider"/>
</jaxws:properties>
</jaxws:endpoint>

I do not set any "ws-security.signature.properties" nor
"ws-security.encryption.properties", because I need to wire another bean to
my cryptoProvider and I can not get this done via properties.

When I try to test my code it is never called... After debugging for a while
I could only find several point where the property files are read but none
where my crypto provider is set via key="ws-security.signature.crypto". Am I
only blind or this this really a missing feature?

On this side under "Configuring the extra properties" it states, that I
could use my own provider just be using these properties... This feature is
very important to me!! What can I do?

Best regards
Jan